Shawnee Mission Northwest Physical Night will hold a Physical Night on Monday, May 17, 2021 for those athletes wishing to get a head start on the 2021-2022 sports season. The physicals, which will be given in the basement of the school, by the training room, will be offered from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Students interested in taking advantage of this great opportunity are encouraged to come early. Please remember the following:
- Cost: $25 (Cash or Check–Make checks payable to “SMNW DTBC”). No Credit Cards accepted.
- If attending you must wear a mask when entering the facility.
- Those attending physical night should enter through Door #13, in the southwest corner of the building, up the ramp. Upon entering you should walk straight ahead to the stairwell and go down the stairs and follow the signs.
- Those waiting in line will be expected to keep proper social distancing.
- Student-athletes should pick up physical forms in advance from coaches or the athletic office (which is open Monday thru Friday from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.). Student-athletes should have parents fill out all sections of the packet (and make sure all parts are properly signed prior to attending the physical night) so after completion of the physical student-athletes can turn the physical form in to the athletic department who will be on site.
- Students may also secure a physical form from the athletic website at SMNWCougars.com and hover over the “MORE” section and then go to “FORMS” and print off the appropriate packet.
- Any questions contact Mrs Horseman in the athletic office at 913-993-7400.