4/3 Varsity South Relays Recap
On the track:
- Hurdles: Brady Moore places 3rd in the boys 110M hurdles. Addison Pixton places 4th in the girls 110M hurdles. Chris Ramsey places 3rd in boys 300M hurdles. Olivia Pixton places 1st in girls 300M hurdles.
- Sprints: Daizy Solir places 2nd in the girls 100M dash. Olivia Pixton places 4th and Daizy Solir places 5th in the 200M dash.
- Middle-Distance: Aly Pruente, Tamara Harris-Webster, and Grace Cramblett place 5th-6th-7th respectively.
- Distance: Henry Born and Paige Mullen both place 2nd in the 3200M. You can tell their winter training is representing itself in action.
- Relays: Addison Pixton, Ella Mackiewicz, Daizy Solir and Grace Cramblet place 2nd in the 4×400 with a time of 4:08.
On the field:
- High Jump: Ella Mackiewicz places 1st with a jump of 5’4.
- Pole Vault: Jet Johnson, Macey Eichkorn and Tori Neighbor represented NW with some nice jumps and are poised to make a big splash in the coming weeks.
- Triple Jump: NW jumpers had a fabulous day with Addison Pixton finishing with a PR and placing second only to the event champion Olivia Pixton. On the boys side sophomore newcomer Kelvin Acheampong wins the event in his second only track meet.
- Long Jump: Kelvin Acheampong added to his triple jump gold medal by winning gold in the long jump.
- Javelin: Shelby Sogaard threw a personal best throw of 128 feet 4 inches for a first place finish. Colby Johnston finished with a high throw of 118 feet 4 inches.
- Shot put: Michael Harris takes 3rd place with a strong PR of 45 feet 11 ¾ inches. Gabriel Holgate finished in 8th with a throw of 40 feet 1 ¼ inches.
- Discus: Gabriel Holgate finished 5th place with a throw of 121 feet 4 inches. Kael Farkes threw a personal best 120 feet 1 inch for a 6th place finish.