The Shawnee Mission Northwest Physical Night will be held on Tuesday, August 11, 2020 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. Please note that the location will change this year due to social distancing restrictions.
Physicals will be held at:
Shawnee, KS. 66216
Students interested in taking advantage of this great opportunity are encouraged to come early. Please remember the following:
- Cost: $25 (Cash or Check–Make checks payable to “SMNW Football Booster Club”). No Credit Cards accepted.
- If attending you must wear a mask when entering the facility.
- Those waiting outside will be expected to keep proper social distancing.
- Student-athletes should pick up physical forms in advance from coaches or the athletic office (which opens Thursday, July 28th from 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.). Student-athletes should have parents fill out all sections of the packet (and make sure all parts are properly signed prior to attending the physical night) so after completion of the physical student-athletes can turn the physical form in to the athletic department who will be on site.
- Students may also secure a physical form from the athletic website at SMNWCougars.com and hover over the “MORE” section and then go to “FORMS” and print off the appropriate packet.
- Any questions contact Mr. Giacalone directly in the athletic office at 913-993-7280.