Congratulations to the athletes listed below who have been selected as “Best of Kansas Preps” Athletes of the Year. We are very pleased for their excellence in the area of athletics as well as in the classroom and throughout the community.
- Cheyanne Bolin, Girls Bowling All-Star
- Scott Klein, Boys Swimming All-Star
- Ty Lindenman, Boys Football All-Stars
- Paige Mullen, Girls XC All-Star
- Angelina Ortega, Girls Bowling All-Star
- Cole Slack, Boys Soccer All-Star
- Kennedy Taylor, Girls Basketball All-Star
These athletes have been selected as “Best of Kansas Preps” Athletes of the Year. We are very pleased for their excellence in the area of athletics as well as in the classroom and throughout the community.
This event, which normally is a face-to-face event will be a virtual show aired on June 18th at 6:00 p.m. (as a result of the COVID-19 restrictions).
As with the live event, the new streaming broadcast show will feature the all star for each state sanctioned sport for the fall and winter seasons of the 2019-2020 school year. Players of the year for each state sanctioned sport will be announced by one of our award presenters, as well as several special awards like Male and Female Athletes of the Year, Team of the Year and more.
The show will be hosted by television sports anchors Jesse Palmer and Sage Steele. Celebrity athletes will be participating in the award presentations and include:
- FOOTBALL PRESENTER: New Orleans Saints Quarterback, Drew Brees
- TENNIS PRESENTER: Olympic gold medalist, Venus Williams
- SWIMMING PRESENTER: The most decorated swimmer of all time, Michael Phelps
- GYMNASTICS AND DANCE PRESENTER: Olympic gold medalist, Gabby Douglas
- VOLLEYBALL PRESENTER: Olympic gold medalist, Misty May-Treanor
- GOLF PRESENTER: 2019 U.S. Open Champion, Gary Woodland